We invite you to come to TEDxNewcastle in a spirit of curiosity, friendliness, open-mindedness, and respect. We will not tolerate harassment in any form.
At TEDxNewcastle, you agree to:
- Respect the boundaries of other attendees.
- Avoid aggressively pushing your services, products or causes.
- Respect confidentiality requests by speakers and other attendees.
- Look out for one another.
These behaviors don’t belong at a TED event:
- Being disruptive, following or threatening anyone.
- Abuse of power (including abuses related to position, wealth, race or gender).
- Homophobia, racism or behavior that discriminates against a group or class of people.
- Sexual harassment of any kind
Contact us to report an incident
If, while at our event, you have been involved or have witnessed an incident that violates the Code of Conduct, please contact a member of our volunteer team who will let one of our managers know immediately.
We will investigate all incidents reported at an event with discretion and confidentiality. We reserve the right to bar any person who violates our Code of Conduct from attending the event in its entirety or in part, without any refund.